ABBA Arena Seating Plan: Best Views, Best Seats & Value for Money
This ABBA Arena seating plan guide will help you locate the best seats based on both the view and cost-effectiveness. Check the real-time seat availability and pricing on the ABBA Arena seating plan to find the best seats for ABBA Voyage.
Navigating the ABBA Arena Seating Plan
How to Choose The Best Seats in ABBA Arena Seating Plan?
Which seats provide value for money?
Dance Floor, Blocks F - K
Which seats to choose if money were no matter?
Which seats provide the best views of the stage?
Blocks A to E
What are the Sections Available in ABBA Arena Seating Plan?
ABBA Arena's auditorium seating blocks are made up of 1650 seats. the auditorium seating blocks include accessible seating. Experience superior comfort and unobstructed views throughout the 90-minute concert with the high backrest and sprung seats in this section.
Blocks A - E comprise the premium seats as they are right in the front of the stage. The accessible seats can be found in these blocks. Blocks F - K are far off, yet provide clear views to the audience. Blocks F - K also provide unobstructed views but are a bit away from the stage. As the venue hosts a concert, these blocks are also a good option.
ABBA Arena seating plan features eight Dance Booths. Four of these are located between auditorium blocks J and H and are fit for 10 people. The remaining four booths are located between auditorium blocks H and G and are fit for 12 people. The dance booths are a great option if you are going with a big group of friends as you can book the entire booth.
Quite like individual dance floors, the dance booths provide a great immersive experience. They are great also because of their pod-like feel that proves to be quite intimate. You can stand and enjoy the concert as the booths are situated at a comfortable height.
On the dance floor section of the ABBA Arena seating plan, you can enjoy a concert-like environment. Closest to the stage and the ABBA-tars, the dance floor is an unreserved standing space right in front of the stage and is sure to be easy on the pocket. The dance floor allows you to move comfortably, rather than being stuck in one place or having to sit and crane your neck to see the stage.
Which Seats Provide the Best Views in the ABBA Arena Seating Plan?
- The Dance Booths of the ABBA Arena seating plan will ensure that you get the best concert experience possible.
- Located in blocks A to E, the individual seats are great for providing the best view of the performance on stage. From here, you won't miss out on any of the advanced visual effects.
- Seats located in the centre of the ABBA Arena seating plan are better for taking in all aspects of the concert.
Which Seats Provide Value for Money in the ABBA Arena Seating Plan?
If you are on a limited budget and still want to get the very best out of your experience, it is important to carefully pick the seats that don't put a hole in your pocket and yet, provide good views.
- If you book tickets in the Dance Floor area of the ABBA Arena seating plan, you can expect a truly mind-blowing concert experience due to the proximity to the stage and music.
- With the unreserved standing space of the Dance Floor area located directly in front of the stage, audiences are free to move around and immerse themselves in the ABBA concert.
- For those who wish to attend the concert on a budget, seats in blocks F to K are quite far from the stage but provide a clear view of the stage and the performers.
30-Seconds Takeaway: ABBA Arena Seating Plan
- The Dance Booths at ABBA Arena are the ideal choice if you want to get a full-fledged concert experience.
- Seats in blocks F to K are easy on the pocket and quite far from the stage but provide a clear view of the stage and the performers.
- Blocks A to E are premium seats right in front of the stage and provide the best views of the performance. For that reason, the seats here are on the expensive side.
- In general, it is advisable to take a seat in the centre of the arena so that you can easily witness everything going on in the concert.
Accessible Seating in ABBA Arena
- The ABBA Arena has many wheelchair spaces and transferrable seats for wheelchair users. Each of these accessible seats comes with a companion seat that’s free of cost.
- The nearest tube station to the ABBA Arena with step-free access is Pudding Mill Lane. The ABBA Arena is right outside the tube station, with step-free access across to the entrance.
- There are 10 parking spaces at the venue for blue badge holders that require prior booking.
- For guests with visual impairments, the ABBA Arena has suitable seating available.
- Guide dogs are welcome at the ABBA Arena.
- The ABBA Arena is also fitted with a closed-loop hearing system to help those with a hearing impairment.
Frequently Asked Questions About ABBA Arena Seating Plan
A. ABBA Arena in London is playing the hit musical concert, ABBA Voyage.
A. ABBA Arena seating plan has three broad sections spread across the arena — Auditorium Seating Blocks, Dance Booth and Dance Floor. The ABBA Arena Seating Plan guide will help you choose the best seats for yourself online.
A. The best seats in the ABBA Arena seating plan depends on the kind of experience you want to have. If you want to have a concert-like experience and dance the night away, you should consider the Dance Booth or Dance Floor. If you wish to have comfortable seating and good views, go for seats in Blocks A to E.
A. The ABBA Arena can seat around 1612 people. The rest of the arena comprises of the Dance Floor and the Dance Booths.
A. The value-for-money seats in the ABBA Arena seating plan are in Blocks F - K. The unreserved spaces in the Dance Floor section are light on the pocket too if you are okay with standing during the concert. This section is also closest to the stage and provides a great concert experience.
A. The auditorium seating blocks section is where most of the seats of the venue are located. The wheelchair accessible seats can also be found here.
A. The Dance Floor section of the ABBA Arena seating plan is an unreserved standing space very close to the stage. The dance floor is perfect for those who wish to dance and have a great concert experience.
A. The Dance Booths are pod-like blocks located between auditorium blocks J and H and H and G. There are eight such Dance Booths in the ABBA Arena seating plan.
A. The wheelchair-accessible seats are located in the Auditorium Seating Blocks.