Gillian Lynne Theatre Seating Plan: Best Views, Best Seats & Value for Money
Use this Gillian Lynne Theatre seating plan guide to help you find optimal seats that offer great views and value for your money. Check real-time seat availability and choose the best options for an exceptional experience at the Gillian Lynne Theatre.
Navigating the Gillian Lynne Theatre Seating Plan
How to Choose The Best Seats in Gillian Lynne Theatre Seating Plan?
Which seats provide value for money?
Stalls: End of Rows E-I and Rows M-P.
Circle: Rows D and E.
Which seats to choose if money were no matter?
Stalls: Any seats in the middle of Rows D to I. Rows AA-C are too close to the stage limiting side visibility of the stage.
Which seats provide the best views of the stage?
Stalls: Middle seats in Rows D-L.
Circle: Middle seats in Rows A-E.
What are the Sections Available in Gillian Lynne Theatre?
The Stalls area accommodates a total of 862 seats, which includes accessible seating. As the largest section within the theatre, it forms a semi-circular curve around the stage.
The seating is designed with a noticeable incline, ensuring excellent views even from the back of the auditorium. Divided by two spacious aisles, the seats are organized into three primary segments. The central section offers the most optimal views, while the side sections provide a slightly angled perspective towards the stage.
Due to a large horizontal aisle that goes halfway through the Stalls area, legroom in this section is particularly good, the seats are extremely comfortable.
The best seats can be found in Rows D-O. Rows E-I, have premium seats, however Rows J-M have just as good a view for a cheaper price.
The Circle Section comprises 437 seats, making it a more intimate area. It features five rows that are separated into three groupings. Despite its smaller size, the seats in this section maintain a close proximity to the stage and are arranged in a semi-circular manner around it. The views from this section remain exceptional and are typically more affordable as compared to the Stalls.
The middle seats in the Circle Section offer sightlines similar to the high-quality views found in the Stalls.
Which Seats Provide the Best Views in the Gillian Lynne Theatre?
- Seats within the Stalls Section offer a great view of the stage. If you intend to bring your child to watch plays, it's advisable to steer clear of the Circle Section.
- The Circle Section has limited visibility for shorter individuals, potentially leading to frustration for children.
- For an optimal viewing experience, prioritize the central seats in Rows D-I within the Stalls, or opt for the middle seats in Rows A-C within the Circle.
Which Seats Provide Value for Money in the Gillian Lynne Theatre?
To ensure an affordable yet delightful theatre experience, make wise seat selections that effectively combine cost and exceptional views.
30-Seconds Takeaway: Gillian Lynne Theatre Seating Plan
Accessible Seating in Gillian Lynne Theatre
- There is step-free access available at Gillian Lynne Theatre's main entrance on Drury Lane.
- The Box Officer counter has been lowered for people who need to access it from a wheelchair.
- Assistance dogs are warmly welcomed into the theatre and access hosts will ensure their well-being.
- Trained access hosts are present at the theatre to provide you with any assistance you may require during your visit
- Extra legroom can be found in the Stalls. The Stalls are recommended for those with limited mobility as they can be accessed via an escalator from the foyer to the mezzanine.
- Handrails are available on all staircases, and steps are clearly marked.
- It is recommended to inform the Gillian Lynne Theatre in advance if you need special assistance or intend to reserve wheelchair spaces and transfer seats.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gillian Lynne Theatre Seating Plan
The best seats in Gillian Lynne Theatre are any seats in the middle of Rows D to L in the Stalls Section.
The Gillian Lynne Theatre has 2 sections, the Stalls and Circle.
The Gillian Lynne Theatre has a seating capacity of approximately 1300 which is divided into two sections: the Stalls (862 seats) and the Circle (437 seats).
The seats with the best view of the stage are the middle seats in Rows A-E of the Circle Section and the middle seats in Rows D-L of the Stalls Section.
End of Rows E-I and Rows M-P in the Stalls and Rows D and E of the Circle.
The Stalls section in the Gillian Lynne Theatre is the ground-level seating area closest to the stage.
The Circle section in the Gillian Lynne Theatre is the elevated seating area located above the Stalls, providing a higher vantage point of the stage.
The Stalls section in the Gillian Lynne Theatre has wheelchair accessibility, including a lift entrance and designated wheelchair spaces.